Measure around the circumference at the Stoma or around the waist area.
||26 – 30 inches
||30 – 34 inches
||34 – 38 inches
||38 – 42 inches
||42 – 46+ inches
- Please note, when measuring for exact size please measure around the torso at the stoma, not across the stoma.
- If your waist measures less than the smallest measurement, please indicate the size in the “comments” section on the
- Most important the Dry Pro must fit snuggly. If air can get in so can water. It has to be tight.
- If your stoma is in the lower 1/3 of your torso then you will be unable to get a seal, this product is not made for you.
- Like many products some odd body shapes or deep scars will prevent you from obtaining a seal.
- This product is for a single ostomy only.